The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.Alpha5 release of the Arquillian Droidium component!
Arquillian Droidium 1.0.0.Alpha5 is packed with bugfixes, updates and it has integrated with various other Arquillian extensions.
Droidium now profits from the Arquillian Spacelift extension that provide a robust way of dealing with execution of external binaries and applications. In Droidium, we use it to handle the execution of all Android-related binaries.
We also have created a Arquillian Droidium Screenshooter extension which builds on top of the Arquillian Reporter extension. If you have Arquillian Reporter extension on class path, you can generate reports for your (mobile) test runs very easily and export them in a lot of different formats like XML, JSON, HTML or even Asciidoctor.
It is recommended to use Selendroid server of version 0.9.0 and Android SDK 22.6.2.
Next stop, Beta
Arquillian Droidium 1.0.0.Alpha5 is the last Alpha release before reaching Beta stage. Starting with Beta1, you can expect experimental support for Arquillian Drone 2.0.0.Alpha1, removal of web plugin which depends on the deprecated Selenium Android server APK, that will be replaced by the Selendroid’s Android driver. It will also be updated to use Selenium 2.40 from current 2.39.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||1.0.0.Alpha5 view tag|
|Released by||Karel Piwko|
Published artifacts org.arquillian.container
- org.arquillian.container » arquillian-droidium-container-api jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.container » arquillian-droidium-container-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.container » arquillian-droidium-container jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-multiple-containers jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.protocol » arquillian-protocol-android jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-native-api jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-native-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-native jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-web-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-web jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.droidium.archetype » arquillian-droidium-archetype-native-test jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.droidium.archetype » arquillian-droidium-archetype-web-test jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-screenshooter jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 0
Screenshoter and Google API support