Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.2.4.Final release of the Arquillian Drone Extension component!
This is a community driven bugfix release. If you have updated to Arquillian Core 1.1.3.Final, make sure to update Drone to this version.
I’d like to thank everybody involved in this release, especially thanks to Juraj Húska and Tilmann Kuhn. You guys make testing a breeze!
Drone 2.0.0.Alpha1 coming soon
Selenium 2.40.0 dropped support for
iPhoneDriver. We believe that this change should not affect Drone users that much,
therefore we aim to make Arquillian Droidium (based on Selendroid), ios-driver and Appium a drop-in replacement for Android and iOS browser testing. While we try to maintain backwards compatibility of Drone, the underlying changes to make this happen will form a baseline for the Drone 2.0.0 release. Roadmap coming soon. We’ll need your help to make the transition smooth and preserve backwards compatibility, so stay tuned!
What happens with Drone 1.x ?
We’ll drop non-supported browsers (Android, iOS) in Drone 1.3.0.Final. Because we’ll keep releasing Selenium BOM, you will be able to update Selenium to get latest browsers supported. Apart from Selenium updates, the Drone 1.x branch will only get security and critical bug fixes.
We hope that you’ll enjoy our new stuff and look forward to hear your feedback in the community forums.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Drone Extension|
|Version||1.2.4.Final view tag|
|Released by||Karel Piwko|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-bom pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-configuration jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium-server jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 4