The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.Alpha2 release of the Arquillian Container - WebLogic Project component!
Some of the highlights in this release
- Support for Oracle WebLogic Server 12c (12.1.1).
With the release, one can now test Java EE 6 applications in a WebLogic 12c container.
- Support for custom hostname verifiers.
If your WebLogic Container is requires you to use a custom hostname verifier to accept it’s SSL certificate, then it is now possible to configure Arquillian to use the hostname verifier.
If you want to configure a hostname verifier, use the
- Improvements in performance. Archives are now deployed faster to a WebLogic container.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Container - WebLogic Project|
|Version||1.0.0.Alpha2 view tag|
|Released by||Aslak Knutsen|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.container
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-wls-common jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-wls-remote-10.3 jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-wls-remote-12.1 jar pom
Release notes and resolved issues 5
WLS Remote 12.1 support
- Component Upgrade
- ARQ-706 - Upgrade to Arquillian core CR7 for WebLogic Containers
- ARQ-725 - Improve the performance of the WebLogicContainer implementation
- Feature Request