The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.2.1 release of the Graphene component!
In this release, we bring you a bunch of component upgrades, bug fixes and improvements. For more information, check the release notes and resolved issues listed at the end of this announcement.
There is one thing that we should highlight – the documentation has been moved to a new location: Arquillian Graphene documentation
We hope that you will like this new format.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||2.2.1 view tag|
|Released by||Matous Jobanek|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.graphene
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-parent pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » arquillian-browser-screenshooter jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 3
- Component Upgrade
- ARQGRA-484 - Enriched element is not equal to the same element