The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.Alpha2 release of the Arquillian TestRunner Spock component!
Some of the Highlights
This minor release of the intergalactic cooperation between Spock and Arquillian comes with the following updates:
- Update to the latest stable version of Spock – 0.6
- Update Arquillian Core to 1.0.1.Final
Smashing bugs has never been easier!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian TestRunner Spock|
|Version||1.0.0.Alpha2 view tag|
|Released by||Aslak Knutsen|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.spock
- org.jboss.arquillian.spock » arquillian-spock-container jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.spock » arquillian-spock-core jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.spock » arquillian-spock-standalone jar pom
Release notes and resolved issues 4
- ARQ-895 - Arquillian config-impl-base is not a part of spock-standalone
- ARQ-1041 - Update Spock to the lastest (0.6) version
- ARQ-1039 - Update Spock Test Runner to 1.0.1.Final of Arquillian Core