The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.2.Final release of the Arquillian OSGi component!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||1.0.2.Final view tag|
|Released by||Thomas Diesler|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.container
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-container-osgi jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-container-osgi-embedded jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-container-osgi-remote jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.protocol » arquillian-protocol-osgi jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.testenricher » arquillian-testenricher-osgi jar pom