The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.Beta1 release of the Arquillian Seam 2 Extension component!
We have bunch of small but important improvements in our extension for all Seam 2 users out there.
Some of the highlights in this release
Identity is now supported in the Arquillian powered tests.
Your tests can now exercise conversation scoped components!
Seam 2.3 and JBoss AS 7 are now covered by our test suite thanks to Thiago Veronese
Seam 2 autopacking based on Maven can now use arbitraty
settings.xml when specified through
mvn.alternate.settings system property.
We look forward to hearing your feedback about this release in the community forums!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Seam 2 Extension|
|Version||1.0.0.Beta1 view tag|
|Released by||Aslak Knutsen|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
Release notes and resolved issues 14
- ARQ-759 - Additional dependencies for Seam 2 autopacking should be configurable in arquillian.xml
- ARQ-760 - Add JBoss AS 7 profile with Seam 2.3
- ARQ-800 - Should have SeamListener defined in web.xml for test deployment
- ARQ-1230 - Should observe required object ArquillianDescriptor instead of assuming Lifecycle
- Feature Request
- ARQ-761 - Document extension in confluence.