Arquillian Reporter 0.0.3 Released
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 0.0.3 release of the Arquillian Reporter component!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||0.0.3 view tag|
|Released by||Matous Jobanek|
Published artifacts org.arquillian.reporter
- org.arquillian.reporter » arquillian-reporter-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.reporter » arquillian-reporter-api jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.reporter » arquillian-core-reporter-api jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.reporter » arquillian-core-reporter-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.reporter » arquillian-environment-reporter-api jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.reporter » arquillian-environment-reporter-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.reporter » arquillian-reporter-depchain pom
- org.arquillian.reporter » arquillian-reporter-bom pom
Thanks to the following list of contributors: Matous Jobanek, Dipak Pawar