The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.Alpha3 release of the Arquillian Transaction Extension component!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Transaction Extension|
|Version||1.0.0.Alpha3 view tag|
|Released by||Aslak Knutsen|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-api jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-spi jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-impl-base jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-jta jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-bom pom
Release notes and resolved issues 3
Container Transactions and Default mode