Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.0.0-alpha-1 release of the ShrinkWrap Resolver component!
What is ShrinkWrap Resolver?
The ShrinkWrap Resolvers project provides a Java API to obtain artifacts from a repository system. This is handy to include third party libraries available in any Maven repository in your test archive. ShrinkWrap Resolvers additionally allow you to reuse all the configuration you've already specified in the Maven build file, making packaging of an application archive much easier job.
|Version||2.0.0-alpha-1 view tag|
|Released by||Andrew Lee Rubinger|
Published artifacts org.jboss.shrinkwrap.resolver
- org.jboss.shrinkwrap.resolver » shrinkwrap-resolver-bom pom
- org.jboss.shrinkwrap.resolver » shrinkwrap-resolver-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.shrinkwrap.resolver » shrinkwrap-resolver-api-maven jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.shrinkwrap.resolver » shrinkwrap-resolver-depchain pom
- org.jboss.shrinkwrap.resolver » resolver-maven-plugin-tests jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.shrinkwrap.resolver » shrinkwrap-resolver-impl-maven jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.shrinkwrap.resolver.test » shrinkwrap-resolver-impl-maven-test-jar-sample jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.shrinkwrap.resolver.test » shrinkwrap-resolver-impl-maven-test-ear-sample-test jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 17
- Feature Request
- SHRINKRES-6 - Support resolving Artifacts directly from Workspace
- SHRINKRES-8 - MavenResolver does not take settings.xml specified on command line into account when resolving repositories
- SHRINKRES-21 - Create a Maven plugin for ShrinkWrap
- SHRINKRES-43 - MavenResolver and MavenImporter should support profiles
- SHRINKRES-2 - ShrinkWrap MavenResolver unable to resolve version from parent POM.
- SHRINKRES-3 - EmptyStackException when adding a exclusion before a artifact using MavenDependencyResolver
- SHRINKRES-13 - Investigate failing CI jobs for MavenImporter
- SHRINKRES-17 - Plugin (Environment) Integration depends upon a settings.xml file to exist
- SHRINKRES-20 - Application.xml generated during EAR tests is malformed
- SHRINKRES-22 - Disable repository activation in fluent API
- SHRINKRES-23 - Fix missing reporting plugin version
- SHRINKRES-29 - Artifacts from dependencyManagement imported pom not resolved
- SHRINKRES-31 - ShrinkWrap fails to resolve artifact co-ordinate with version implicit from loaded pom
- SHRINKRES-12 - Fix DependencyConvergence for Maven plugin