Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.2.0 release of the Graphene component!
In this release, we bring you a bunch of component upgrades, bug fixes and improvements. For more information, check the release notes and resolved issues listed at the end of this announcement.
As we upgraded to Selenium 3, we need to change the required minimal version of Java. From now on, you will need Java 8 to run your test with Arquillian Graphene.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||2.2.0 view tag|
|Released by||Matous Jobanek|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.graphene
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-parent pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » arquillian-browser-screenshooter jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 4
- Component Upgrade