The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.3.0 release of the Graphene component!
In this release, we bring you several component upgrades, bug fixes and improvements. For more information, check the release notes and resolved issues listed at the end of this announcement.
There are two things that we would like to highlight.
1. Additional API methods for Action operations
We provide you new methods representing action operations in
- Graphene class:
- GrapheneElement class:
2. Clicable method in wait API
For cases when you have to wait till an element is clickable (visible & enabled) we created a special API method:
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||2.3.0 view tag|
|Released by||Matous Jobanek|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.graphene
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-parent pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » arquillian-browser-screenshooter jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 6
- Component Upgrade
- ARQGRA-501 - Error when checking for the invisibility of elements