Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.4.0 release of the Arquillian Drone Extension component!
Significant changes and additions:
Upgraded Selenium to 3.5.1
Improved the automatic binary download feature making it thread-safe which means that you can run your tests in parallel without any difficulty
Added support for
SafariOptions – how to use them, please take a look at the Drone documentation
We hope that you’ll enjoy our new stuff and look forward to hear your feedback.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Drone Extension|
|Version||2.4.0 view tag|
|Released by||Matous Jobanek|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-bom pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-configuration jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-saucelabs-extension jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-browserstack-extension jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-appium-extension jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 3
- Component Upgrade
- ARQ-2137 - Update Selenium to 3.5.1
- Feature Request
- ARQ-2132 - Support for FirefoxOptions and SafariOptions in Drone
- ARQ-2129 - Operations Binary download/extraction/marking as executable are not thread-safe