The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.5 release of the Arquillian Transaction Extension component!
We just released a new version of the Transaction Extension with one important fix – now you are able to easily use this extension for projects where you have both client and in-container tests.
Many thanks to Rafael Pestano for making this happen!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Transaction Extension|
|Version||1.0.5 view tag|
|Released by||Bartosz Majsak|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-impl-base jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-jta jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-bom pom
Release notes and resolved issues 1
- ARQ-2135 - TransactionProviderNotFoundException for client side tests