The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.1.2 release of the Arquillian Drone Extension component!
This release contains a very important fix for the automatic download feature – for cases when the geckodriver (firefox) is used.
GitHub provides a limited set of unauthorized requests (which is the way we get information about releases), and there were some corner-cases when it was quite easy to reach the limit.
This release provides improvements/fixes that should avoid such an exceedance also in these cases.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Drone Extension|
|Version||2.1.2 view tag|
|Released by||Matous Jobanek|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-bom pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-configuration jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-saucelabs-extension jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-browserstack-extension jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 1
- ARQ-2114 - It is easy to reach the GH rate limit when firefox is used
Thanks to the following list of contributors: Matous Jobanek