Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.4 release of the Arquillian Transaction Extension component!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Transaction Extension|
|Version||1.0.4 view tag|
|Released by||Bartosz Majsak|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-impl-base jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-jta jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-bom pom
Release notes and resolved issues 1
- Feature Request
- ARQ-1925 - @After no longer runs within transaction boundaries since 1.1.7