The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.Alpha8 release of the Arquillian Warp component!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||1.0.0.Alpha8 view tag|
|Released by||Matous Jobanek|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-warp-bom pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-warp-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-warp-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-warp-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-warp-jsf jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 8
- Component Upgrade
- Feature Request
- ARQ-1272 - Warp: avoid need for user-defined serialVersionUID