Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.Alpha9 release of the Arquillian Cube Extension component!
What is Arquillian Cube Extension?
With Arquillian Cube you can control the lifecycle of Docker images as part of the test lifecyle, either automatically or manually. This gives you the chance to scale up from a integration/functional test level all the way up to the system test level.
|Component||Arquillian Cube Extension|
|Version||1.0.0.Alpha9 view tag|
|Released by||Aslak Knutsen|
Published artifacts org.arquillian.cube
- org.arquillian.cube » arquillian-cube-api jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.cube » arquillian-cube-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.cube » arquillian-cube-core jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.cube » arquillian-cube-containerless jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.cube » arquillian-cube-docker jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.cube » arquillian-cube-openshift jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 18
- #303 add a keep-alive ping into the port forwarder
- #299 Add HostPort enrichment for none ContainerObject pattern
- #272 Support OpenShift PortForward to reach non extnerally bound ports
- #269 Update to Arquillian Core 1.1.11.Final and remove ShrinkWrap 1.2.3 override
- #263 Support CanCopyFromContainer operation on OpenShift
- #261 Update fabric8 kubernetes client version
- #253 I want to use events even I use docker-compose
- #191 Autodownload Docker Machine
- #280 Detect and report error on SS command missing from image when using PollingAwaitStrategy
- #277 Expose Container internal IP in HasPortBindings
- #275 Add support for predefined Polling ports
- #273 Rewrite CommandLineExecutor to use Arquillian SpaceLift
- #271 Add Integration with Jenkins Traceability Plugin