Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.0.3.Final release of the Graphene component!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||2.0.3.Final view tag|
|Released by||Lukas Fryc|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.graphene
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-parent pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » arquillian-graphene pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-impl jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 8
XHR2/Selenium Compatibility Fixes
- Component Upgrade
- ARQGRA-443 - Upgrade to Core 1.1.4
- ARQGRA-442 - Make SeleniumResourceProvider compatible with Selenium API 2.42.0
- ARQGRA-432 - guardAjax does not work with XHR2 requests
- ARQGRA-433 - Prevent FieldAccessValidatorEnricher from reporting issues with public fields in test class
- ARQGRA-441 - xhrInterception breaks applications using jQuery 2.x
- ARQGRA-444 - Functional tests fail to run due to surefire plugin failure
- ARQGRA-445 - Wrong classes are injected to PageObject injection points in abstract test basis
- ARQGRA-447 - Switch functional tests to run on PhantomJS by default (HtmlUnit does not support XHR2)