The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.1.Final release of the Arquillian Transaction Extension component!
We just released a new version of the Transaction Extension that has two important improvements:
First of all we noticed some unexpected behaviour when using the extension with embedded containers. To make a long story short – transactions where not handled correctly in some cases.
In addition we changed the way the configuration is loaded. It is now handled at a more appropriate time – when the descriptors are loaded (not before the test suite, as it was before). Many thanks to Pëtr Andreev for spotting the latter and sending a pull request!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Transaction Extension|
|Version||1.0.1.Final view tag|
|Released by||Aslak Knutsen|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-impl-base jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-jta jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-transaction-bom pom
Release notes and resolved issues 2
- ARQ-1618 - Transaction extension configuration is not loaded early enough when working with ArquillianSuiteExtension
- ARQ-1643 - Client-side transaction handler incorrectly assumes it's needed to be invoked