Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.0.0.Beta1 release of the Graphene component!
This is the first and probably also the last Beta release. We’ve focused on stabilization and documentation.
- Stabilization of API
In Beta1, we have stabilized the API and removed all the deprecated parts from Alpha5. The API is now considered final and there should be no more changes to it on the way to the Final release.
- Getting Started Guide
Thanks to the amazing effort of Juraj Húska, we were able to rewrite the original Functional Testing using Drone guide to use Graphene 2. Even though it is targetting beginners of the Selenium WebDriver API, it will teache you best practices so you can write maintainable and efficient functional tests from day one.
- Reference Documentation
The Reference Documentation was completed so that it reflects all features which are part of Graphene 2.0.
- JavaDoc for API and SPI Available Online
A critical error with
@Location was found after the release of Beta1. See ARQGRA-373 for more information. Expect a new release soon.
Final is due soon!
We are now pretty much done, and unless some serious issues or interoperability problems are identified in the community, we’ll release a candidate for Final release in a week, followed by a
Be sure to check out the
Beta release, so we can avoid hitting any regressions once we get Final!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||2.0.0.Beta1 view tag|
|Released by||Lukas Fryc|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.graphene
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-parent pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » arquillian-graphene pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-impl jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 22
Q3/13: Guides & Documentation
- ARQGRA-356 - Allow @FindByJQuery to reference elements from body
- Feature Request
- ARQGRA-278 - Prepare Graphene for Beta-level release
- ARQGRA-346 - Remove graphene-components-api module
- ARQGRA-347 - Remove Selenium 1 bindings
- ARQGRA-348 - Remote deprecated Java interfaces
- ARQGRA-349 - Re-structure packages so that graphene-webdriver modules appears on top of the repository
- ARQGRA-367 - Run QUnit tests manually
- ARQGRA-368 - Run functional tests manually
- ARQGRA-369 - Stage artifacts to Maven repository
- ARQGRA-370 - Announce a release
- ARQGRA-371 - Upload Javadocs online