Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.2.0.Alpha3 release of the Arquillian Drone Extension component!
This release brings you PhantomJS binary auto resolution and a major update of SPI’s for extension creators.
Significant changes since 1.2.0.Alpha2
- Support for PhantomJS binary auto resolution
The PhantomJS binary is now automatically resolved if it’s not found using the
phantomjs.binary.pathproperty. So you don’t have to specify this property anymore.arquillian.xml
- New SPI Model
If you are writing your own Arquillian extension and you would like to use Arquillian Drone, it is now much simpler. Drone exposes events for browser configuration, creation, enrichement, enhancement and disposal, giving you full control of its lifecycle. If you have used the old SPI model, there are now other interfaces you might need to implement.
- Updated to WebDriver 2.33.0
Arquillian Drone uses WebDriver 2.33.0 by default. You can still use
selenium-bomto override the WebDriver versions if needed.
Drone is now based on top of Arquillian Core 1.1.1.Final. Please update your
<dependencyManagement> sections if you’re using Arquillian BOM (artifactId:
arquillian-bom) together with Arquillian Drone BOM.
I’d like to thank everybody involved in this release. You guys make testing a breeze!
We hope that you’ll enjoy the improvements and look forward to hear your feedback in the community forums.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Drone Extension|
|Version||1.2.0.Alpha3 view tag|
|Released by||Karel Piwko|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-bom pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-configuration jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium-server jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 7
PhantomJS automatic binary resolution
- Component Upgrade
- Feature Request