The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.CR4 release of the Arquillian Container GlassFish component!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Container GlassFish|
|Version||1.0.0.CR4 view tag|
|Released by||Aslak Knutsen|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.container
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-common jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-managed-3.1 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-remote-3.1 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-embedded-3.1 jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 8
- ARQ-837 - Managed GlassFish container does not shutdown correctly in a Maven build
- ARQ-856 - Embedded GlassFish adapter may use an incorrect HTTP port when a custom domain configuration XML file is used
- ARQ-1232 - Random "contextRoot must not be null" failures thrown by Arquillian on deployment to GlassFish
- Feature Request
- ARQ-1293 - Add Support for GlassFish 4.x series