The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.CR2 release of the Arquillian Container GlassFish component!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Container GlassFish|
|Version||1.0.0.CR2 view tag|
|Released by||Aslak Knutsen|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.container
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-embedded-3.1 jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-remote-3.1 jar pom
Release notes and resolved issues 12
Container GlassFish - CR2
- ARQ-400 - GlassFish Embedded 3.1 configuration is not validated
- ARQ-543 - CDI injection into testcase does not work on GlassFish
- ARQ-606 - Glassfish JUnit test fails upon successful deploy (but with warnings)
- ARQ-627 - Arquillian fails to connect to remote Glassfish instances/clusters when the node-host for the instances/clusters is "localhost"
- Feature Request
- ARQ-269 - Consolidate the remote host configuration for GlassFish Remote
- ARQ-398 - Help GlassFish understand relative URIs
- ARQ-449 - Add support for SSL on Admin console
- ARQ-450 - Support dynamic generation of ProtocolMetadata
- ARQ-592 - Bind CommandRunner to JNDI when GlassFish Embedded Container starts
- ARQ-635 - Support multiple sun-resource.xml files in arquillian.xml
- ARQ-527 - EAR deployment on remote container in server mode