Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.CR2 release of the Graphene component!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||1.0.0.CR2 view tag|
|Released by||Lukas Fryc|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.ajocado
- org.jboss.arquillian.ajocado » arquillian-ajocado-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.ajocado » arquillian-ajocado-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.ajocado » arquillian-ajocado-drone jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 12
- Component Upgrade
- Feature Request
- ARQGRA-2 - XHR Guard not reliable
- ARQGRA-123 - Team Code Review