Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.4.2 release of the Arquillian Drone Extension component!
Significant changes and additions:
Upgraded Selenium to 3.5.3
Added ability to explicitly specify the target architecture of the IE web-driver binary. To do it, use the property
ieDriverArch with any of the two possible values:
x64. If the property is not specified then the architecture is resolved from the host OS. Big thanks to Václav Muzikář for implementing it.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Drone Extension|
|Version||2.4.2 view tag|
|Released by||Matous Jobanek|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-bom pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-configuration jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-saucelabs-extension jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-browserstack-extension jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-appium-extension jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 2
- Component Upgrade
- ARQ-2141 - Update Selenium to 3.5.3
- ARQ-2140 - Support for specifying the architecture for IE driver binary