Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.2.0 release of the Arquillian Drone Extension component!
Apart from several fixes this release brings two improvements:
Property for skipping creation of @Drone instances
We introduced a system property
arquillian.drone.skip.creation. If you set the property to
true then Drone skips the creation/injection of @Drone instances. This property is checked in a @Before phase, so you can modify the property during the test execution.
ChromeHeadless browser property
Since Chrome 59 it is possible to use headless mode. To do it in Drone, it was necessary to set
<property name="browser">chrome</property> <property name="chromeArguments">--headless</property>
This release simplifies the process by introducing a new browser property value:
chromeHeadless. If you use the value as a browser property:
the arguments are automatically set, so the browser will be launched in the headless mode.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Drone Extension|
|Version||2.2.0 view tag|
|Released by||Matous Jobanek|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-bom pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-configuration jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-saucelabs-extension jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-browserstack-extension jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 2
- ARQ-2122 - Add chromeHeadless browser option to use headless chromium easily
- Feature Request
- ARQ-2119 - Allow skipping creation of Drone instances