Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.Final release of the Arquillian Container GlassFish component!
Big day! After several rounds of hardening through Candidate releases we have reached final version of GlassFish container adapter, which works with both older GlassFish versions as well as Payara.
Some of the highlights in this release
- Support for Payara 4.1.x containers
With this release, we enhanced our tests to cover Payara containers as a part of the test suite.
- Ability to control startup of the Derby database
By simply adding
startDerbyproperty to your
arquillian.xmlyou start embedded database for your tests running against managed container.
httpsports binding configuration for embedded container
arquillian.xmland you are ready to go.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Container GlassFish|
|Version||1.0.0.Final view tag|
|Released by||Bartosz Majsak|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.container
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-common jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-managed-3.1 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-remote-3.1 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-embedded-3.1 jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 3
Containers GlassFish - Final
- ARQ-2123 - Support for starting derby database automatically
- ARQ-613 - GlassFish - succesful deployment with warning considered failed
- ARQ-808 - Apply the formatter for the GlassFish container adapters