Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 2.0.1.Final release of the Graphene component!
This release is focused on browser interoperability and bug fixes;
- Pëtr Andreev fixed request guards in Internet Explorer <= 9
- Jiří Locker fixed tests to work on Safari
- Juraj Huska addressed a flaw in @InFrame functionality
Thanks guys, 2.0.1.Final is a pure community achievement!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||2.0.1.Final view tag|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.graphene
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-parent pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » arquillian-graphene pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.graphene » graphene-webdriver-impl jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 6
- ARQGRA-414 - Update some ftests to pass with Safari
- Feature Request
- ARQGRA-397 - Guards: Add support for host (ActiveX) objects