Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.Alpha3 release of the Arquillian Droidium component!
While this release is available, it has some serious problems for Windows users. A new release should be available soon.
- ARQ-1600 – ProcessExecutor might get stuck on Windows
- ARQ-1601 – adb is not found on Windows
- ARQ-1602 – Emulator process returns immediately on Windows
- ARQ-1603 – tmpDir specification should allow to be without trailing slash
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Version||1.0.0.Alpha3 view tag|
|Released by||Karel Piwko|
Published artifacts org.arquillian.container
- org.arquillian.container » arquillian-droidium-container-api jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.container » arquillian-droidium-container-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.container » arquillian-droidium-container jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-multiple-containers jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.protocol » arquillian-protocol-android jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-native-api jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-native-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-native jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-web-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.extension » arquillian-droidium-web jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.droidium.archetype » arquillian-droidium-archetype-native-test jar javadoc pom
- org.arquillian.droidium.archetype » arquillian-droidium-archetype-web-test jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 16
Better integration with Android SDK
- Component Upgrade
- ARQ-1590 - Update JBoss parent to the latest one
- ARQ-1567 - Explain validation errors in more depth
- ARQ-1568 - Droidium fails if emulator is about to start and there is not API level 10 and apiLevel is not in config
- ARQ-1570 - Provide better parsing of ABI in connection with API level for Droidium
- ARQ-1577 - Do not start Android container when there is not android browser in webdriver extension specified
- Feature Request
- ARQ-1533 - Uninstall packages from device before test when they are already installed
- ARQ-1547 - Improve the parsing of activities from AndroidManifest.xml of AUT
- ARQ-1571 - Remove API 10 from default platform
- ARQ-1580 - Provide better AVD logging information
- ARQ-1582 - Honor ANDROID_SDK_HOME, deprecate generatedAvdPath
- ARQ-1584 - Remove duplication from Droidium modules
- ARQ-1587 - Droidium has to fail when there is already started emulator on the same ports