Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.Alpha2 release of the Arquillian Extension QUnit component!
We have bunch of small but important improvements in our extension for all QUnit users out there.
- Compatibility with post Alpha Arquillian Graphene and Arquillian Drone components
You can run Arquillian QUnit against CR/GA versions of Arquillian Graphene and Arquillian Drone components.
- Distinction between error and failure reporting
Failed QUnit assertion(s) inside a QUnit test lead to test failure.
- Better and cleaner logging
Undesired HtmlUnit warnings and logs have been removed.
- Better error propagation after creating a hook on the Arquillian lifecycle
Possible errors during the Arquillian lifecycle are correctly propagated and the end user has a better understanding of the error cause.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Extension QUnit|
|Version||1.0.0.Alpha2 view tag|
|Released by||Karel Piwko|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-qunit-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-qunit jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 7
- Component Upgrade
- ARQ-1499 - Update QUnit extension to be compatible with post Alpha Graphene
- ARQ-1501 - ArquillianQUnitException should be unchecked and have richer API
- Feature Request