The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.CR1 release of the Arquillian Portal Extension component!
There are several important fixes in this release for those testing portlets with Arquillian.
Some of the highlights in this release
Fix exceptions where there are multiple portlet deployments present on a Test class.
@PortalURL to be present on a test method parameter, in addition to a field.
Modify the parsing of portlet.xml to occur for each test instead of once per Test class.
We look forward to hearing your feedback about this release in the community forums!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Portal Extension|
|Version||1.0.0.CR1 view tag|
|Released by||Ken Finnigan|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-portal-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-portal-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-portal-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-portal jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-portal-shrinkwrap-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-portal-shrinkwrap-impl jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 0
Thanks to the following list of contributors: Ken Finnigan