Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.Alpha1 release of the Arquillian Container WebSphere AS component!
After a long wait; our first alpha release of a container implementation for WebSphere Application Server V8.5 Liberty Profile is finally out. Enjoy!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Container WebSphere AS|
|Version||1.0.0.Alpha1 view tag|
|Released by||Aslak Knutsen|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.container
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-was-remote-7 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-was-embedded-8 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-was-remote-8 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-wlp-managed-85 jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 2
First release of WebSphere support
- Feature Request
- ARQ-1221 - Create a managed DeployableContainer integration for WAS Liberty Profile V8.5.Next