The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.2.0.Alpha1 release of the Arquillian Drone Extension component!
We’ve introduced new features and bugfixes in 1.2.0.Alpha1 while still preserving backwards compatibility with 1.1.0.Final. We fixed an annoying bug that made usage of some capabilities impossible and have delivered some Firefox goodies.
Significant changes since 1.1.0.Final
- Updated Selenium to 2.28.0 and introduced Selenium BOM
Now you can switch to next Selenium version only by including following snippet in your pom.xml file.pom.xml
This snippet must be placed above arquillian-drone-bom in order to override Selenium versions.
- Support for loading XPI into Firefox profile
There is no need to work with a separate Firefox profile. Simply use the WebDriver generated one and let Drone install all extensions you need.arquillian.xml
<property name=“firefoxExtensions”>/path/to/extension1 “/path/to extension2/with/space”</property>
- Ability to set WebDriver logging level
Drone allows to to set the logging level for Firefox WebDriver directly from Arquillian configuration.arquillian.xml
Logging level are the same as for JUL, that is SEVERE, WARNING, INFO, CONFIG, FINE, FINER and FINEST.
I’d like to thank everybody involved in this release. You guys make testing a breeze!
We hope that you’ll enjoy the improvements. We look forward to hear your feedback in the community forums.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Drone Extension|
|Version||1.2.0.Alpha1 view tag|
|Released by||Lukas Fryc|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-bom pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-api jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-spi jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-configuration jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-impl jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium-server jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver jar pom
Release notes and resolved issues 6
- Component Upgrade
- ARQ-1252 - Upgrade to Selenium 2.28.0 and use Selenium BOM
- Feature Request
- ARQ-952 - Avoid heavy-weight tests for Drone functional testing