Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.CR4 release of the Arquillian Tomcat Container component!
Some of the highlights in this release
Support for nice multiline/pretty formatting of JVM-argument configuration. Additionally, you can use quotes to provide values containing spaces.
<property name="javaVmArguments"> -Xms512m -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m "-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=/path/to your/keystore" </property>
Embedded Tomcat 7 is now capable of protected WAR deployment (this is usual in typical standalone server), thus some standard deployment features are now available even for embedded use, e.g.:
- Deployment of an archive named “ROOT.war” to the default context “/”
- Proper processing of “META-INF/context.xml” if present in the WAR.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.container
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-common jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-managed-5.5 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-embedded-6 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-remote-6 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-managed-6 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-embedded-7 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-managed-7 jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 4
Small bugfix release