Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.1.0.CR2 release of the Arquillian Drone Extension component!
Some of the Highlights in This Release
Drone 1.1.0.CR2 is a bugfix release form the previous 1.1.0 CR release. We fixed browserCapability usage, reusing browers sessions and Selenium Server user extensions support.
Big thanks to the community
I’d like to thank Arquillian Drone Community, especially Ste Gr and Simon Søndergaard for helping us test and patch the release by proactively using new features.
It’s a pleasure to work with you guys!
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Drone Extension|
|Version||1.1.0.CR2 view tag|
|Released by||Lukas Fryc|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.extension
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-bom pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver-depchain pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-api jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-spi jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-configuration jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-impl jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium-server jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-selenium jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.extension » arquillian-drone-webdriver jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 6
- ARQ-1021 - Internet Explorer could not be created from capabilities
- ARQ-1022 - BrowserCapability overrides direct @Drone class type
- ARQ-1023 - Selenium Server does not load user extensions
- ARQ-1026 - Selenium session is not persisted to a file store when file does not exists
- ARQ-1030 - Driving capabilities using arquillin.xml does not work
- ARQ-1031 - Drone doesn't remove non-reusable sessions from the queue