The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.CR3 release of the Arquillian Container GlassFish component!
Some of the highlights in this release
- Support for a managed GlassFish container.
With this release, you can have Arquillian manage the lifecycle of the GlassFish container.
- Support for GlassFish 3.1.2.
The release enables you to use Arquillian against a remote or a managed GlassFish 3.1.2 container.
- The sunResourcesXml property for the embedded GlassFish container, is now deprecated. It is preserved for backward compatibility. You are encouraged to use the resourcesXml property instead.
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
|Component||Arquillian Container GlassFish|
|Version||1.0.0.CR3 view tag|
|Released by||Aslak Knutsen|
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.container
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-common jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-embedded-3.1 jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-managed-3.1 jar pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-glassfish-remote-3.1 jar pom
Release notes and resolved issues 7
GlassFish Managed Container
- ARQ-569 - Archive for remote GF-3.1 should not be saved to disk prior to deployment
- ARQ-624 - Initialization of the extension for remote Glassfish fails when the remote domain configuration does not match the expected configuration
- ARQ-643 - Arquillian fails to execute in-container tests when the serverHttps property is enabled for remote Glassfish containers
- ARQ-658 - Deployment of an EnterpriseArchive onto remote GlassFish fails, when the contextRoot recorded in GlassFish, does not start with a slash
- ARQ-780 - Change configuration property sunResourcesXml to glassfishResourcesXml
- Feature Request
- ARQ-322 - Implement a GlassFish 3.1 managed container adapter