Since we wrote this post we didn't laze around. Check our latest announcement.
The Arquillian team is proud to announce the 1.0.0.CR3 release of the Arquillian Tomcat Container component!
Some of the highlights in this release
JavaHome configuration option now default to the Arquillian running JVM
Changed to use ISO-8859-1 to encode the authentication request against the Tomcat Containers
What is Arquillian?
Arquillian is open source software that empowers you to test JVM-based applications more effectively. Created to defend the software galaxy from bugs, Arquillian brings your test to the runtime so you can focus on testing your application's behavior rather than managing the runtime. Using Arquillian, you can develop a comprehensive suite of tests from the convenience of your IDE and run them in any IDE, build tool or continuous integration environment.
Published artifacts org.jboss.arquillian.container
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-common jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-managed-5.5 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-embedded-6 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-remote-6 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-managed-6 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-embedded-7 jar javadoc pom
- org.jboss.arquillian.container » arquillian-tomcat-managed-7 jar javadoc pom
Release notes and resolved issues 3
Small bug fix
- Feature Request
- ARQ-744 - All Managed containers should be able to read JAVA_HOME from current JVM if not defined
- ARQ-630 - The default charset is used to encode the HTTP BASIC AUTH credentials string into a sequence of bytes. ISO-8859-1 should be used for Tomcat